Monday, January 30, 2012

Making Things Official!


People frequently talk about making things Facebook official, but today I am making things "Blog" official.  Most all of our family and friends know this, but just in case there are any stragglers we want to officailly say we are starting the adoption process to adopt a precious little baby from Ethiopia!  Over the next few weeks and months I will be making lots of changes to our blog so those of you not familiar with the adoption process, Ethiopia, and what God is doing in our hearts and through our adoption can be in the loop.  I have been putting this post off for a bit because I just haven't had much time to devote to it, but I decided I would just make it short and sweet and put all the details on their own pages at a later time. . . .the old divide and conquer technique.

If you would like to help our first fundraiser is currently going on! My dear friend Lindsey is doing on online catalogue party for ThirtyOne to support us in these early stages.  If you aren't familiar with ThirtyOne you are missing out!  They have tons of cute bags, purses, accessories, and organizational helpers that can all be embroidered.  I don't know about you all but, I LOVE anything monogrammed and if it was within my power even our underwear would be monogrammed! If you want to take a look go to the link below and shop away!

www.mythirtyone.com/lindssizemore
click on "my events"
and shop under my name.

Thank you for your support in caring for the fatherless! God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment