Thursday, January 5, 2012

Big Sister Turns 3!!

 Birthday Cupcake from Gigi's
 Amazingly her hair did not catch on fire!
 Sweet girl!
 Sissy helping to open gifts
 Flower's from Nana, she felt like such a big girl
 Momma and her girl
 Waking up to a room of balloons!
 Birthday pancakes
 First birthday together as sisters, precious!
Who's birthday could it be?
Every year I'm guessing I'll say, "I can't believe she's already. . . . fill in the blank age".  But really, I have a three year old.  Camy brings me so much joy and laughter and I just thank God for entrusting her to me and Josh.  Of course there are many times I mutter to myself, "Teaching and training, teaching and training.  That is my calling Lord." But I do deeply love this ministry of motherhood with all its joys, trials, sacrifices, and rewards.  God knew I needed Cameryn and Hadley as much, or more than they needed me. Cameryn is turning into such a wonderful little girl and I am so proud to be her momma!
We had a great day yesterday celebrating her birthday.  She woke up to balloons and streamers decorating her room so she knew it was officially her birthday.  Then we had birthday pancakes, complete with a candle and singing.  After we were all ready for the day and Hadley had her nap we headed to the library for some new books.  I'm very pleased to have a little bookworm on my hands! After that she got at least 3 inches taken off her "Rapunzel" hair.  I love it, but it had to go.  It is still very long, but is no longer getting tangled on things she walks pasts or in her armpits while she plays. That night Josh came home baring gifts and an extremely large pink cupcake.  We sang and pretty much made her feel like what she is, the most special three year old on the planet (at least to us)!

Below are some questions I asked the birthday girl and plan to ask each year to see how she grows and changes;

1. How old are you?  I'm Freeeeeee!!! (3)
2. What's your favorite color? Pink and Purple
3. Who's your best friend? Hadley and Sawyer (melted my heart she said her baby sister!)
4. What's your favorite animal? Doggie
5. What do you want to be when you are all grown up? To be a mommy
6. What is your favorite movie?  Rio
7. What is your favorite book?  Cinderella
8. What makes you happy? Hadley makes me happy (ok, I was seriously tearing up at this one, what a statement considering she just had her birthday and Christmas)
9. What makes you sad? When someone hits me I cry
10. What is your most favorite food to eat? Chicken nuggets and fries
11. What is your favorite song to sing? The Rapunzel song (from the Tangled movie)
12. What games do you like to play? jump rope and chutes and ladders

No comments:

Post a Comment