Thursday, March 29, 2012

Comedy Central

Lately things have been so busy, but my girls have not ceased to keep the silliness coming!  Here is a list of just a few of the funny things they have been up to and saying lately;

  • I had to take something out of the oven and Hadley made a beeline for the bathroom and put a book in the toilet.
  • Cameryn wants a kitten so bad, she said she was going to get a cat from kitty Ethiopia.
  • Hadley laid on her belly in the kitchen and used her hands to scoot herself backward and thought it was the greatest thing ever.
  • Cameryn has been telling Josh she is going to "shut things down".  For example, "Daddy, I'm going to shut your work down!" or "Daddy I'm going to shut your Diet Coke down!"  It doesn't make a ton of sense, but she heard it on Sesame Street and thinks it's hilarious.
  • I look in the backseat and frequently see Hadley with no hair bow, socks, or shoes and she is sucking on her toes.
  • Cameryn goes to dance class every week and without fail she will start randomly dancing and shaking her butt to whatever tune she is hearing in her head, because "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" is really not a butt shaking kinda song.
  • Hadley pushes our big kitchen table chairs all around the kitchen like Mighty Mouse.
  • Cameryn is really starting to like to sing along with the radio in the car and LOVES to do it in a silly voice to get a laugh out of me.
  • Hadley is starting to really walk a lot now, but it does wear a girl out.  At these moments she just lays down face first on the carpet for 20 seconds and grins.  Then she is right back up and energized
I could go on and on.  These girls bring me so much joy and I am so blessed to be their momma!  I love their silliness and I'm so thankful that I get to spend my days watching that develop and be silly right along with them.







    No comments:

    Post a Comment