Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to Josh!!








Today my sweet husband turns 28!  It's crazy to think that when we got married he was only a mere boy of 23, LOL!  I am so thankful that God has blessed me with Josh to be my husband.  This may sound cliche, but I do truly love him more each day. Thinking about who each of us were when we were 22 and 23 years old and how much we have grown and changed since then is nothing more than hard evidence of God's power, grace, and mercy.
I love celebrating birthdays and even though Josh's birthday poses a unique challenge since it's right in the middle of the Christmas hustle and bustle, it is a special day.  Today we are in Logansport to spend his birthday and Christmas with his family.  Pizza, and both cupcakes and cheese cake are on the menu for birthday dinner.  From me and the kids he got the latest gadget. . . .Apple TV.  I will never understand the technology infatuation, but then again I am typing this on one of them there computer thingys.
We plan to end the night with him reading the Christmas story to us all before bed.  Birthday or not, he is still in charge of pointing us all to the real meaning of Christmas. We love you Josh and hope you have a very happy birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment