Saturday, December 31, 2011

Daddy Daughter Date

Oh how New Year's Eve has changed! Ha! Josh and Camy are out on a date to see the new Chipmunk's movie and of course eat popcorn and candy. I will love it when we can all go, but it is so precious to see that little pony tail walk off holding her daddy's hand.
Of course the party is just beginning for the day. The Cats are going to dominate the little cardinal birds and then we are ringing in the new year with the kids before bedtime at 8:30 :) hopefully I will make it to midnight so I can kiss my sweetie.
I'm so thankful for all the blessings God has given us in 2011, biggest of which, our little Hadley boo. I can't wait to see what He has in store for the Burt's in 2012. I pray we will be obedient and grow in our faith each day and love one another the way the Lord wants us to. Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment