Friday, March 1, 2013

March Update

Our wait list number did not change for the month of March so we are still #38. Not what I wanted to hear, but trusting in God's plan for us to get the child He has for us, when He wants us to have him. The agency we are with went through license renewal and many people, including one of my very best friends, got court dates!!! Erica and Preston have waited almost 4 months since they accepted their referral for sweet Sutton and they are leaving to meet her this afternoon! I can't explain how happy this makes me :) please lift them up in prayer for safety, health, and for God to prepare their hearts and the heart of their daughter. I pray this next week is full of precious memories for their family.

Isaiah 40:31 says:
“but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint”.

God bless and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jordan,

    I have an adoption fundraising idea I'd like to share with you. Could you please email me at mlee@coupaide.com?

    Thanks!

    Matthew Lee

    ReplyDelete