Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Girl's Day!

Josh had to go to Cincinnati for the day so we went on an adventure. We started the day by going to McDonald's for breakfast, something we NEVER do since I am rarely presentable to the general public before 10 am. The kids got a kick out of it and on our way out the sweetest lady started talking to us. She was parked right beside me and was telling me her oldest grandchild was 32 and to cherish the time. Then she gave me an entire case of diapers! It felt like a hug from the Lord. That may sound dramatic over diapers, but I know He sent that lady to us to bless our family with an expensive necessity. I was so excited!
After Hadley's nap we went to the Louisville Science Center. They had an absolute blast! We capped off our adventure by me losing the car and walking an extra 2 blocks with dark rain clouds over head. Only me! That stressed me a bit so carbs were in order. Me and my littles had a very romantic dinner at Rocky's on the river. By romantic I mean that Hadley was cover in spaghetti and kept touching the waiter's butt while he was taking the order of the table next to us! My meal came home in a to-go box :) but it was still an excellent day to remember and cherish!

No comments:

Post a Comment